Please note that this policy applies only to sites maintained by MSQM ZTH CO LTD, and not to web sites maintained by other companies or organizations to which We link.
- Information Collected Upon Registration
- Information Collected Upon Registration
- Our primary goal in collecting personally identifiable information is to provide You with the Services, to communicate with You, and to manage Your Account. We may also process personally identifiable information for (1) fulfilling transactions; (2) sending You information related to Your Account or other websites; (3) auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve the Website; (4) ensuring the technical functionality of Our network; and (5) developing new websites.
- When You send email or other communication to Company, Company may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve the Website.
- The information that we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where MSQM ZTH CO LTD does business. We shall take reasonable steps to secure Your personally identifiable information against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
- Use of Contact Information
- In addition, We may use Your contact information to market to You, and provide You with information about Our products and services that may be of interest to You. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- Log Data
- When You visit the Website, Our servers automatically record information that Your browser sends whenever You visit a website as Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as Your IP address, browser type or the domain from which You are visiting, the websites You visit, the search terms You use, and any advertisements on which You click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time You log on.
- Other Technologies
- Other technologies used include clear GIFs and IP address logging. Clear GIFs also known as web bugs, beacons or tags, are small graphic images placed on a web page, web-based document, or in an e-mail message. Clear GIFs are invisible to the user because they are typically very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the web page, document or e-mail message. We do not use clear GIFs to collect personal information about You. However, We may use clear GIFs to capture statistical usage information for Our web pages, features or other elements on a web page. We may correlate this information to a user to personalize user experience and for statistical analysis of user experiences on Our web pages.
- Third Parties
- Service Providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share Your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of Your data.
- Law Enforcement: We cooperate with government and law enforcement authorities or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about You to government or law enforcement authorities or private parties as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of MSQM ZTH CO LTD or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
- Unaffiliated Third Parties: Despite Our policy against the sale or use of personal information without user consent, You should be aware that what You share on the Website may be discovered by third parties without Our involvement, including, without limitation, search engine crawlers and bots. You should therefore always take that into consideration whenever You share anything.